AERO-145 projekt 1/33

wszystko o modelach kartonowych

Moderatorzy: Tomasz D., laszlik, kartonwork

ODPOWIEDZ
agostini

AERO-145 projekt 1/33

• zaloguj się, by polubić ten post

Post autor: agostini »

I would like to introduce you my new project of Czech light turstic plane AERO 145. This model will be in scale 1/33 including interior and as much details as possible. I have started to build prototype to check construction and will make some corrections with next build. Below are some pics of this model:
Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek
agostini

some more pics from build below:
Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek
agostini

model of Aero is growing. I have finished wings and engines and I found out some small problems, which have to be corrected. Now my model is beeing tested and after these tests I will make all corrections and build final model. Below are some pics from my build
Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek
agostini

so my first build is now finished. Maybe somebody has registred biggest mistake on this model, which is mirrored engines, but this correction will be really easy. Final model will be simillar to this build and I will only make some small corrections and add some screws. My next build will be the same plane but with different colours and hopefully this plane should be on sale from April/May this year. Below are some pics from my build:
Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek
ODPOWIEDZ