*[Relacja/Samolot] Gloster Gladiator MM#7/92

Zakończone relacje i galerie gotowych modeli.

Moderatorzy: Tomasz D., laszlik, kartonwork

ervins

*[Relacja/Samolot] Gloster Gladiator MM#7/92

• zaloguj się, by polubić ten post

Post autor: ervins »

Hi,pals!
I'm back with another model :D
now it will be Gloster Gladiator .I still dont knove about wings,but work with fuselage was very nice and easy(after FLY MODEL ;-) ) MM body is very close to original plane,except engine and interior,but anyway it is not difficult get changes there...
first- some my test pictures...you can see there is mistake betveen section with number and section with british sign--border between top and bottom colours there is not same,but i think it is not dedly mistake,possibly they even dont find that mistake :)
Obrazek
Obrazek
next one is test of my recoloured stuff. I removed cockpit 10mm forward and get place for shelf beside pilot sit...
Obrazek
Obrazek
of course I completely change interior and panel
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
latvian signts
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
browning gun with flammedamper and cockpit
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
next pictures will be soon
Awatar użytkownika
QN

Post autor: QN »

Nice job. Especialy I like divided panels on fuselage and nicely molded drops covering mg.
tad

Post autor: tad »

Hi Ervins,
nice job - keep on going!
Regards,
TAD
ervins

Thanks!
about drops cover-I suppose it was very noisy when drops hit metal cover,and two mg in cockpit as well :roll: rrrrrrr...anyway I think that plane was not too confortable for its pilots,I think specially hard feeling was for finnish(suomi)pilots ,during winter war 1939 on that planes becouse there was no heater on board :D!!!!!!
Awatar użytkownika
bleriot

Post autor: bleriot »

Ervins, you even don`t know mate how pleasuremaker u are. Gladiator is my favourite biplane, so fancy and bizzare to be a honest. I`m glad you`ve changed details, means closer to original, spot on! Carry on , and I look after you, definitely. About the pilots, not for tossers, not at all. U are gaffer for me heh. Kind regards. By the way a lot of good skilled tradesmen in here. I really feel myself proud to be Pole, oh yea :)
Never shall I fail my comrades
ervins

hi, everyone!
next one is engine....
I use CARDPLANE 3-5/2005 LWS-6 ZUBR engine ,download (lws-6 additional parts)from their site .It is almost perfect for my gloster gladiator(perfect same type and almost same size)
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Partyzant

Post autor: Partyzant »

Hello ervins
I am realy inpressed with your work .The engine witch you have done is a masterpiece.I have a question.Are you going to paint and prezent that plane as a Finnish Air Force mashine?.Keep going .Good job.I’ll be watching a progress.
ervins

thanks!!!!
actually it will be latvian air force mashine,not finnish ;-) svastika there is same,but have different colour,not finnish blue,but maroon :) so i build exactly that plane #121(lost in landing accident 1938) because I got a photos of that plane , ...I can say there will be nice bodypaint on tail and uncommon disposition of national insignia on wings :lol: :lol: ....
Now I repaint engine,I suppose it looks better and and did some another stuff....
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
bad experience with flash!!!
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
-ukash-

Post autor: -ukash- »

It looks really nice!
I have one question. How did you make those drop covers of MGs? I want to make czechoslovakian Avia B534 which is a quite simmilar biplane. It also has drop covers on the fuselage.

Thanks for any help.

Regards.
ervins

Hi,everybody!!
first, about drop covers- cut its out from any pieces of material(soft enough(wood,plastic,rubber))then fix it on glue on the side of model and cover by 2 compound epoxy glue....but it is good way if you do paint your model or that detail,if not, I have no idea get covers better!
....as well,if you have number of same parts,better way is make one master detail ,then push it in modeling clay(plasticina) and tap there epoxy glue (I did it when build engine cover...)
next some pictures of latvian swastika and model ;-)

Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek