wszystko o modelach kartonowych

Moderatorzy: Tomasz D., laszlik, kartonwork

ODPOWIEDZ
Pushkin

555.0153 /TY2-Angraf/ 1:25

• zaloguj się, by polubić ten post

Post autor: Pushkin »

Hello All !
I would like to present my work here. I rebuild Ty2 from Angraf to Czech steam locomotive number 555.0153.
Obrazek
Video 555.0153
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
ObrazekObrazek

I have started on 01.01.2010 and I parcipate on "multiparalelbuild" organized by Jozkin on Slovak papermodelers webforum.
Pushkin

I finished the wheels...but I will work on them little more.
ObrazekObrazekObrazek
ObrazekObrazekObrazek
ObrazekObrazek
ObrazekObrazekObrazek
ObrazekObrazekObrazek

ObrazekObrazekObrazekObrazek
Obrazek

Obrazek

ObrazekObrazek
ObrazekObrazek

I continued with this...

ObrazekObrazek

ObrazekObrazek
ObrazekObrazekObrazek

This is what I have done so far...
...to be continued...
Awatar użytkownika
Siara

Post autor: Siara »

Let me be the first to say, that im imprressed by your work Pushkin.
Looks like you know what you are doing, and the range of techniques is impressive, so im eagerly awaiting the continuation of the work.

And forgive my manners- i should begin with- welcome to the forum. ;-)
uboottd

Re: 555.0153 /TY2-Angraf/ 1:25

Post autor: uboottd »

Pushkin pisze:Hello All !
I have started on 01.01.2010 and I parcipate on "multiparalelbuild" organized by Jozkin on Slovak papermodelers webforum.
I have one question about this "multiparalelbuild": On the list of class there is Ty45 - this loco is not based on BR52, only tender and cab are taken from this loco, rest of Ty45 is slighty modified pre-war polish loco Ty37. So "multiparalelbuild" is about build 1-5-0 post-war loco, or Ty45 should not be on this list ?
gwiazdor

Post autor: gwiazdor »

post do usunięcia
Ostatnio zmieniony czw lut 18 2010, 10:30 przez gwiazdor, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Pushkin

Thank you for your positive comments...and for the welcome.
This model is the second Im painting. The first model was PN 1,5 /Renova model/ 1:25. For this model I used normal water color (tempera).
With this TY2 model I am learning new techniques. I don´t know anything about Locos. I just liked the idea of multiparalelbuild. I am learning everything now.

uboottd- your question surprised me. As I wrote I don´t know anything about Locos so I asked Jozkin and his answer is - Is included because tender and cab are taken from this loco and undercarriage comes from BR52.
But we don´t have a lot of information about the origin of TY45.
If you know something please share.

I hope my enthusiasm will last.
gwiazdor

Post autor: gwiazdor »

post do usunięcia
Ostatnio zmieniony czw lut 18 2010, 10:31 przez gwiazdor, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
uboottd

Post autor: uboottd »

Pushkin pisze:Is included because tender and cab are taken from this loco and undercarriage comes from BR52.
No, only cab and tender was taken from BR52. Ty45 as i wrote is based on pre-war loco Ty37. But maybe it should be Ty42 - this loco is basicly Ty2. They differs only who build them - locos build in occupied works (or taken from german) was later designated as Ty2, after liberation production was continued using existing parts and this locos became Ty42.

Ty45 on contrary was build on plans for Ty37 which survived war. Experience with german locos show that closed cab is better place to work, and this is why new loco got this kind of cab, but rest of plans was not changed. For example look at steam engine - it cleary differs from this on BR52 and similars, but is the same as Ty37, or OKz32 (another pre-war polish loco which shares some elements with Ty37 and Ty45)
Ty2: http://para.zonk.pl/Ty2/small/pict6020.jpg
Ty45: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... kp_RB3.JPG or http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... 007_02.jpg
Ty37: http://www.holdys.pl/tomi/parowozy/ty37-17-01.jpg
OKz32: http://para.zonk.pl/OKz32/small/pict6011.jpg
Awatar użytkownika
papercut

Post autor: papercut »

Hello Pushkin, was very happy to see you posting here. I have followed your post on Papermodeler Forum. As I suspected, there is a great wealth of info to be had here about lokomotives. Look forward to more. Rick :D
ODPOWIEDZ